Team Khaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Video] Team Khaos intro

2 posters

Go down

[Video] Team Khaos intro Empty [Video] Team Khaos intro

Post by Λlphα Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:42 pm

As you guys may know, I've been working on an intro video for the team that will feature you guys.

Information:
The team intro will pretty much serve as an advertisement for the team and I'm making it because... Why the hell not? I really like making videos like this and it's a great way to remember the great time we have in the team.

The intro is based on the No Game No Life Opening and is using the fan english version of the song.

How to be a part of this:
To be in this video you simply have to be active in-game when the team have a lot of people online, when I judge the team to be active enough I will ask in the team chat "I'm currently working on the team video, anyone want to be in it?". Then we will meet up and I'll explain what to do. There's also a part of the video where I will need pretty much every team members in the team for a "group recording", I will see the time of the day when most people are active in the team and then post the time in this thread when we'll do that part of the video. If some people really can't make it into the video, I will add credits to the video so your name will be there.

Progress:

Feel free to ask question and I will constantly update this thread with progress and ideas.
Λlphα
Λlphα
Team Master
Team Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/AlphaBlob

Back to top Go down

[Video] Team Khaos intro Empty Re: [Video] Team Khaos intro

Post by aoikezumi Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:23 am

Does it has to be on a certain day man? because hey you probably know i'm busy with work and all. but just that you could tell me when to get on when i tell you on the day's i'm off.
aoikezumi
aoikezumi
Visitor

Back to top Go down

[Video] Team Khaos intro Empty Re: [Video] Team Khaos intro

Post by Λlphα Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:14 am

It's done.

Λlphα
Λlphα
Team Master
Team Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/AlphaBlob